12.20.2006

I'm IT

Apparently I've been tagged. (I don't think it's anything like those body spray commercials!) Somehow Shea tagged me in the future tomorrow (according to her post) although perhaps I have just traveled from the future after reading it...eh..eh?

5 things no one knows about me:

1. I take board games too seriously. (Ok, so maybe some people know that one now) Maybe it is entertaining to other players?

2. I was teased quite a bit in middle school for apparently looking like a monkey.

3. When I was a little kid, I peed down the basement stairs while sleep walking.

4. I sometimes take a year longer than I should in getting up the guts to ask out a girl I like. I just get terrified about it. Here's to hoping the "we'll see" answer from a couple days ago turns into a "yes".

5. I shared a bedroom with a girlfriend for 8 months in our own appartment in a city where we knew no one but have since been single for 3 ½ years.

I tag bree and far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think monkeys are cute.