1.02.2007

New Years

So now it's 2007 (Like that's news to you). New years eve was good, what with friends coming to chill at our place, and a good countdown to the new year, which doesn't always happen for me. I remember one year I was on the skytrain at midnight. No one was that excited. We started 2007 off by watching Stranger than Fiction which was even better a second time. (We really started the new year off by spending 45 minutes deciding which movie to watch, but that's a given).

We took a bunch of photos right after midnight as we had decided to take on the challenge of taking one photo a day for a year. I'm not sure how long I'll last, but it's not hard to take a photo so if I screw up then it's just from forgeting. Since there appears to be 8 of us doing it, we can remind each other about it. We've all got Flickr accounts. Here's mine.

I'm going to Whistler tomorrow. So I'll catch you all next week!

No comments: